The entire Granger Oral Surgery & Dental Implants team is excited to resume both emergency and elective treatments again and fulfill your oral health needs. We are scheduling appointments now.
Our Doors Are Open
For Our Community
We are now scheduling appointments. If you need oral surgery care, our team is here for you.
If you cannot visit the office, we are offering online video consultations for you to be evaluated by a specialist.Schedule Today
Keeping You Safe
We are taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff while our office remains open.
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
As always, our practice takes every precaution to keep patients and staff safe and healthy. While we have always adhered to and exceeded the standards for decontamination set by OSHA, we are going one step further and incorporating the latest CDC guidelines.
The Measures We Are Taking To Protect Our Patients
We ask you to keep the following in mind prior to and during your appointment:
- We will conduct a verbal screening of patients.
- We are adhering to social distancing guidelines in the office.
- We will continue to wear face masks and other personal protective gear as outlined by the CDC.
- Similar to a hospital, our surgical suites are equipped with negative pressure isolation units that keep the air clean and prevent the spread of diseases.
- We will continue to use hospital-grade disinfectants to clean each treatment room before and after each patient.
- We will continue to practice the latest in sterilization protocols to maintain the health and safety of our patients.
How We Are Protecting the Safety of Our Staff & Doctors
We are taking additional steps toward ensuring the safety of our staff.
- Patients are not required to wear a mask in the office, but are welcome to.
- We recommend only 1 person accompany the patient to an appointment.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PATIENTS: If you or someone in your household have a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms, please stay at home and don’t come to the practice. Your doctor may request an online video consultation if you are displaying symptoms.
At Granger Oral Surgery and Dental Implants, we appreciate the ongoing support from our patients, referring providers, families, and friends. We appreciate your patience and cooperation.
For questions or clarification about these measures, please contact us at (574) 277-6637.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Call our office to schedule an appointment for any procedure.Call Us